Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 1

Today, I started my allergy treatment. This is the only picture I took. Tomorrow, I'll ask to take more pictures. I didn't want to freak her out on my first day. This is what the outside of the office looks like.


I was given an allergy assessment. I put on something like a blood pressure cuff that was hooked up to the computer. She would click around and I would hear a beeping noise. I then had to hold her hand down with my arm. If I couldn't apply enough pressure to keep her hand down then she would write that down and treat me for sensitivities to that item. The test showed that I had sensitivities to food phenolics, calcium, milk/dairy, iron, sugar, and chocolate.

Today, she treated me for food phenolics in the morning and for sugar in the afternoon. After the food phenolics treatment I felt woozy and started to get a headache, but nothing too bad. In the afternoon, after my sugar treatment, my stomach felt a little funny but nothing bad at all.

No comments: