Monday, October 31, 2011

SEW


Every year we have a week set aside for Spiritual Emphasis Week. Usually, we bring in a speaker from the States; however, this year a bunch of the teachers gave their testimonies. The theme was “byHisDesign”. A couple of teachers shared how God spared them from death, others shared about great loss in their life, while another shared about being excommunicated from his family after not following the ways of his denomination. I was very nervous to tell my testimony and I was sick with mono at the time, but God gave me the strength to share about God’s faithfulness in my life.

Throughout the week, we had many opportunities to pray with our students. Several students gave their lives to the Lord and others recommitted their lives to Christ. Praise the Lord!

On Friday, I was able to have a conversation with one of my French students about the gospel. My testimony opened the door to talking about the hurts she has in her life. I was able to share the gospel with her but she has not chosen to accept Him yet. Please join me in praying that she would come to know the Lord and accept Him as her Savior.

No comments: