Saturday, January 31, 2009

Blogging

Well, here we go...my first BLOG! I have no idea what I'm doing! Hee hee.

God is so amazing! Right now, I'm at 8% of my set up costs and 19% of my mothly support! This is just from sending out letters. In a couple of weeks, Reesa and I will be setting up a booth at the missions festivle at our church. We are praying that God will be preparing people's hearts and showing us who He will have to support us. A couple of people have mentioned some names of people in their church to contact about raising support at their church. So, once the weather calms down I will be calling and making appointments at churches to present there. I see alot of traveling in my future! :) If you think this could be a possiblity at your church, please let me know.

No comments: