Monday, April 13, 2009

One month later...

Well, it's been a month since I blogged last. Besides less furniture in my apartment not much has changed. I'm selling my things on Craigslist and Ebay and look forward to having that part done. I have a computer desk still up for sale but other than that and a few more little things I've sold everything I wanted to! Praise the Lord! In many cases, I was able to get asking price and twice I even got more than asking price!!!

New neighbors moved in across the hall and they gave me all their old boxes which will save me lots of money! The Lord provides in so many ways! I'll be moving the things I want to store at my dad and mom's house on June 4th and then spending time with my family until the 20th when I leave for Pre Field Orientation for two weeks. After that, I teach three weeks of Extended School Year (summer school for special education students). Then one more week with family and off to Austria (Lord willing).

Currently, I have 19% of my one-time costs and 36% of my monthly costs. This weekend a man from Reesa's church said he would like to support me and Reesa. The people God is raising up to support me are coming from places I would never have dreamed. He gets all the glory!

The next step is more home presentations and a fund raiser at Great Adventure Ministries (a singles ministry in Omaha). Pray that God would use these to get the word out about this ministry and possibly support me.

If you'd like to contribute to this ministry on a monthly basis or a one-time gift please send checks to: R.C.E. International, P.O. Box 4528, Wheaton, IL 60189—4528 and put #2987 in the memo.

No comments: