Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Reesa and I bought stockings this year! I don't want to take them down, they are so cute!
On Christmas Eve, Reesa and I had Green Monster smoothies and opened our presents to each other. I got a new place setting for the table, some expresso mugs, and a new purse.

In the evening, I went to a lovely dinner at the Hamms, a sweet family that works for the school. Jan Hamm helps out in my classroom! They have a lovely home and are great hosts. If I couldn't be with my family, they were the next best thing.
After dinner with the Hamms, a few teachers and I went to the midnight mass at the famous Stephansdom.

On Christmas day, my friend RheaAnne and I made cinnamon rolls and took them to a brunch with 3 other teachers that were here for the holidays.

1 comment:

leslie.kidd said...

Love your stockings! Where did you get them??