Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Visas, donations, and goodbyes,

On Sunday, I officially reached 80% of my support which means....I'M GOING TO VIENNA!!! Praise the Lord! 2 Cor 10:17 "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." I'm now at 88% of my support and need only $300 more a month to be at 100% of my monthly support. Wow, God is good!

Yesterday, we got the very good news that all the staff for Vienna Christian School were approved for our work and residential visas. Once we are there for 2 weeks we will all go as a group to file our paperwork right there in Vienna. Praise the Lord, I don't have to drive to Chicago once again to apply for my visa before we leave!

In 8 very short days, I will be boarding a plane from Milwaukee to Chicago where I will meet up with Reesa and head to Vienna, Austria. I will be there for two years as I help set up a special education program.

Sunday night my friends Dawna and Tammy threw Reesa and I a going away party. I have also been slowly saying goodbye to my Omaha friends. Tuesday was a hard night as I said goodbye to Dawna and Tammy for a long time.

I'm submitting a plan to my mission organization that states how I will reach 100% of my support before December. If I'm not able to make it they will start to recruit for my position. Please pray that the remainder of my support comes in before I leave so that I will not have to raise support while I am overseas.

No comments: