Saturday, June 20, 2009

On the road again...

Well, tomorrow my boxes and I will be on the road again. They have taken quiet a journey from Omaha, NE to New London, WI. Now, I will be taking them to Cedar Rapids where they will stay with my friend Christy so I do not have to take them all the way back to Omaha again. When the papers are ready for me, I will drive back to Cedar Rapids, IA, pick them up, and take them to the container in Chicago. I can not wait until they are finally on the container and I can forget about them.

Tomorrow, I'm traveling to Sully, Iowa to give a presentation at Sully Community Church. There is a very kind and generous woman there I met at camp named Sandy Grey. I'm so thankful for all she has done for me so far! This church is so very kind. They supported my parents when they were raising support at camp. (My parents were the managers of East Iowa Bible Camp for 5 years.)

Monday, I meet with the Pastor and the head of the mission board of the church I grew up in. Please pray that the Lord's will will be done in both of these encounters.

No comments: