Friday, June 26, 2009

Sully Community Church

On July 21st, I had the opportunity to go to Sully Community Church to speak about my trip druing the evening service. I was amazed when I walked through the door and saw 29...that's right 29 missionaries on their missionary board. What a mission minded church. They supported my parents while they were at camp.

There was around 15 people there that night. I wasn't expecting much but during the offering they gave $675. What a blessing! God provides for me in such surprising ways. A few weeks ago, I worked so hard on this Rummage Sale and raised a little money. Here I was not lifting a finger, just sharing my passion about this ministry, and people opened their wallets and wanted to be apart of it. Then about a week ago, I open my donor report and there was an anonymous gift of $1500. I can't even believe it! I'm now at 89% of my set up costs and 50% of my monthly. God continues to do amazing things and open doors that I never thought He would.

Thank you Sully Community Church!!!

No comments: