Monday, June 15, 2009

Packing and driving, driving and packing...

I'm so thankful for the past few days with my family. We celebrated my birthday and then celebrated Alex's birthday (my brother's fiance). I got to look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses in anticipation for Dustin and Alex's wedding.

But now, it's time to get back to preparations for Austria. I'm elbow deep in boxes. I've been living out of them...I've been moving them from place to place. I've been packing and repacking changing my mind a million times on what to take and what I can live without. Today was my trial run to see what all would fit into my car to drive to the container in Chicago. While I'm there I hope to start the process for my Visa. I hope to drive there early next week.

But before then, I have the opportunity to go to Sully to speak at a church there. This is the first church besides my home church that has said yes to allowing me to come! Praise the LORD!!! I'm so excited to share about the ministry there in Vienna and hopefully share my passion with them.

Reesa and I hope to leave in 45 days! I still have 55% of my support to raise in 45 days! It's coming down to the wire! Please pray for me as often as you think of me!

No comments: